Making Christ-like Disciples in the Nations
We have made a commitment to do whatever it takes to reach the lost in our community. Our goal is to GO outside of our four walls and reach those who don’t know Jesus yet. We want to tell them about God and lead them into a relationship with Him. We are also committed to GROW as a church body in spiritual maturity. We want to know God better and learn to love Him more. We want to REACH out to everyone and TEACH them how to love God and each other.
Going… Growing… Reaching… Teaching.
The vision for our church expands over 3 years. We are praying praying for and believing that God is going to increase our church to an attendance of 300 during this time frame. We are also committed to planting 3 churches within these years. We believe church planting is the best form of evangelism. We want to create a legacy for our church and believe God is calling us to this goal.
3 years… 300 in attendance… 3 churches.
OUR CORE VALUES
We are a Christian People: We believe that Christ is the center of everything!
We are a Holiness People: God, who is holy, calls us to a life of holiness. We believe that the Holy Spirit seeks to do in us a second work of grace, or “entire sanctification”- cleaning us from all sin, renewing us in the image of God, empowering us to love God with our whole heart, soul, mind, and strength, and our neighbors as ourselves, and producing in us the character of Christ. Holiness in the life of believers is most clearly understood as Christ-likeness.
We are a Missional People: We are a sent people, responding to the call of Christ and empowered by the Holy Spirit to go into all the world, witnessing to the Lordship of Christ and participating with God in the building of the Church and the extension of His kingdom.
Christian… Holiness… Missional.
- In one God: the Father, Son and Holy Spirit.
- That the Old and New Testament Scriptures, given by plenary inspiration, contain all truth necessary to faith and Christian living.
- That our Lord will return, the dead will be raised, and the final judgement will take place.
- That the Holy Spirit bears witness to the new birth, and also to the entire sanctification of believers.
- That believers are to be sanctified wholly, subsequent to regeneration, through faith in the Lord Jesus Christ.
- That the atonement through Christ is for the whole human race; and that whosoever repents and believes in the Lord Jesus Christ is justified and regenerated and saved from the dominion of sin.
- That the finally impenitent are hopelessly and eternally lost.
- That man is born with a fallen nature, and is therefore, inclined to evil, and that continually.
We Want Every Member to:
- Attend a worship service
- Be involved in a small group
- Be involved in a ministry
- And tithe (10% of income)
All Members Should:
- Profess to a saving knowledge of Jesus Christ (It’s as simple as ABC: Admit they are a sinner, Believe that Jesus died to forgive them of their sins, and Confess their need for forgiveness and a Savior)
- Pursue a life of holiness and entire sanctification (see “We Are a Holiness People” above)